Alumni & Friends
Serving our common bonds since 1933, the Georgia Southern Alumni Association fosters relationships with alumni and friends through programs that promote the growth, progress and welfare of Georgia Southern.
In representing University alumni, we believe:
• All graduates should have access to the benefits of the Alumni Association
• Alumni should remain engaged with the University
• We are all members of the Eagle Nation family
• Loyalty to our University is fulfilling
• Involvement can lead to greater support of the University
Because we believe these things, ALL Georgia Southern alumni are full members in good standing of the Alumni Association – a lifelong investment in Georgia Southern that centers on engagement and gives all alumni equal access to the Association’s programs and services. Although we don’t ask you for membership dues, we continue to rely on your support – attending events, volunteering for alumni programs and making a gift to the University.
No matter where you are in the U.S. or around the world, chances are there is a loyal group of alumni just around the corner. The Alumni Association will help you find them, join in activities, and share the satisfaction of celebrating and supporting what Georgia Southern has meant to you.
Remember: “This is Georgia Southern University, and we are the Eagle Nation.”